The Guiding Forces Behind Dreamowrks Infotech
To be an information technology Service Provider that would help bring the relevance of information technology and its application to all sphere of life's with highest levels of integrity, professionalism & technological capabilities. All the same, what area of business, social, private or public venture our clients and prospect be there.
Describes the Desired Future Position of the Dreamworks Infotech
- Having excellent command over technology and a zest to continuously upgrade.
- Focus our energy on initiatives that support our diverse workforce.
- Enhancing cyber security awareness across society using multiple channels.
- Investment in researches aiming to develop innovative IT,InfoSec and solutions.
- Drive positive change for all our stakeholders' employees, clients, partners and society.
- Strengthen the security posture in the public and private sectors
- Promoting the development and delivery of cyber security education.
- Encouraging individuals to use cyber safety tools and solutions to protect against cyber threats.
- Rollout of Internship programs to recruit graduate and develop talent for cyber security industry.
- At Dreamworks Infotech, Create positive experiences that enable people and organizations to thrive.
Our Core Values
Principles that Drive Dreamowrks Infotech
- Dream Big
As you dream big so you set a goal for it and with that you explore your abilities to accomplish your goal successfully. Your abilities enable you to handle all kinds of challenges in your life. It means that you should start dreaming big and it leads you to find your abilities that help you a lot throughout your life..
- Keep it Simple
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." This means that one should simplify the design of a Product and success is achieved when a design is at its maximum simplicity"
- Make it Happen
Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen.
- Do the right Thing
Do the right thing even if it makes you feel bad. The purpose is not to be happy but to be worthy of happiness.
- On Time Every Time
Being on time is a simple habit that can make a big difference, It proves trustworthiness and responsibility, it can change how others perceive you, make you more productive, make you feel more in control.
- Seek and Give Feedback
"We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.”
- Have Fun at What You Do.
People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- Relentless Pursuit of Excellence
“We will be relentless in our pursuit of perfection. We won’t ever be perfect, but in the process we will achieve greatness.”
- Customer is The Heart of Everything We Do
We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It's our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.